POWER AND INSIGHT
A weekend retreat to get anchored
Fr. 13th – Mon 16th May 2022
From 13th to the 16th of may discover the most effective methods of classical Tantra and traditional Yoga. Three days of silence and practice, including asana and pranayama, energy work, intense concentration and deep relaxation; tantric meditation, mantra, karma yoga and more. See below for explanations.
The very definition of self-work. Specially designed to make you strong for the months ahead.
Three days that will blow your mind.
Price: 330€, includes food, accommodation and practice.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This retreat is for people who want more out of life.
Are you ready to work with yourself? To step beyond philosophy and talking, into the silent practice of transformative methods? Do you demand a compelling toolbox that allows you to cultivate an extraordinary life?
- If you want to move from a dull material experience into the magical world of spiritual transformation;
- If you have been practicing conventional yoga and wish to discover the wholistic path of traditional Yoga, with its amazing breathing techniques, meditations and energy work;
- If you have been dabbling in neotantra and want to find-out how classical Tantra can truly expand your sexuality as well as your mind and your whole life;
- If you have been learning isolated techniques here and there, and long for a comprehensive system that addresses the entire human frame;
- If you are tired of new modalities and experimental approaches that may or may not work, and are ready for a time-tested path than has proven effective for thousands of people through the ages;
Then this retreat is for you!
WHAT DO YOU GET FROM THIS RETREAT?
- Change your life with an effective Sadhana that will carry you as far as you wish to go on the spiritual path.
- Learn to elegantly dance with anything that life throws at you.
- Grow self-love and self-acceptance.
- Become confident and self-reliant.
- Develop clarity and laser-like focus.
- Explode your physical and mental energy.
- Get grounded, strong and directed.
- Deepen your relationships and defeat social anxiety.
- Expand your creativity.
- Cultivate an enthusiastic and engaged attitude.
- Turn any work you do into an uplifting experience.
- Manage your moods and harmonise your emotions.
- Improve your sex life.
- Gain a deeper insight into yourself.
- Strengthen your willpower.
- Turn your life into a work of art.
In short, become the captain of the ship of your life.
The Methods you will learn in this retreat
Bandha and Mudra
Location & ACcoMmodation
A mere 2.5 hours by train from Berlin, Burgkemnitz Castle is a relic of the 18th Century. Built at the site of a 15th Century moated manor, it stands alone on the outskirts of the tiny village of Burgkemnitz. The main castle is in poor state of repair and its currently being restored. We will stay in a large annex of more recent appearance, with comfortable if rather basic rooms.
The castle has a generous park, which includes several ponds and gardens. The nature around is gorgeous. During the free-time, you could go swimming at the nearby lake, or enjoy a walk in the dense forest.
Food will be provided by the unparalleled Fool of Many Passions, quartermaster, bleeding heart and stove master extraordinaire. You will be hard pressed to find better fare in the seven seas.
There will be two hearty vegetarian meals per day and sufficient snacks in between to satisfy the most ravenous appetite.
Pipi Spielhand a.k.a. Pedro Aybar: Captain, writer, enfant terrible. Received a 4-year residential education in classical tantra by Swami Janakananda Saraswati. Trained with Andro, from the Diamond Lotus, in Sexual Tantra and Tantra Massage. Developed Pirate Tantra to marry the white and red tantric traditions he studied and provide a more playful and accessible approach to the ancient methods. Has been teaching the tantric methods for over a decade.
There is a community of the spirit.
Join it, and feel the delight
of walking in the noisy street
and being the noise.